Terms & Conditions
- The content of this web-site is for information purposes only. By downloading any of the information contained in any of the LivingIslam (LivingIslam) site, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in this notice. If you do not agree to them, do not use this site or download any information. The information is not intended for use without professional advice. If you rely on the information it is at your own risk and LivingIslam, its subsidiaries and affiliates, accept and shall have no liability of whatever nature and howsoever arising in respect of any claim, damages, loss or expense, whether direct or indirect including consequential loss or loss of profit, arising out of or in connection with the reliance by you, the browser, on the contents of this web-site, or the user of the products and services described herein.
- LivingIslam endeavours to ensure that the data and other material in this web-site are correct and complete, but does not accept liability for any error made in or omission from this web-site. The development of LivingIslam products and services is continuous and published information may not be up to date. It is important to check the current position with LivingIslam.
- You acknowledge and agree that all proprietary rights in the information received shall remain the property of LivingIslam. Reproduction, redistribution and transmission of any information contained in the web-site is strictly prohibited.
- LivingIslam shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the data or material on this site or unauthorised access to this site or otherwise howsoever arising (except to the extent required by law).
- The contents of this web-site do not constitute an invitation to invest in LivingIslam. Links to other sites from this web-site are for information purposes only. Should the viewer leave this web-site via a link contained herein, and view content that is not provided by LivingIslam, the viewer does so at its own risk. The content of web-sites to which you link will not have been developed, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by LivingIslam. LivingIslam is not responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or punitive. LivingIslam makes no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content.
- The user agrees to submit exclusively to the law of the South Africa and the jurisdiction of the courts of the South Africa in respect of any dispute arising out of use of the web-site.
- In the event any that any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force.
Have you really benefited from Ramadan
We have 99 guests online